New Zealand 5 - Motorhome Rental Rates
Valid till 31 March 2019
Models: NZ5 / Aquila 2B Automatic ; NZ5 / Pandora 4B Automatic ; NZ5 / Hercules 6B Automatic
Book 185 days in advance - Get 5% Early Bird discount off the daily rate
Early Bird Discount does not apply to rentals that commence
between 15 December 2018 to 15 January 2019
New Vehicles less than 12 months
*** Valet service /Linen exchange/ Gas Bottle Exchange Service ***
Long Term Discounts - 5% over 21 days
ALL VEHICLES ARE CERTIFIED AS SELF-CONTAINED
Rates are in NZ Dollars
Rental Depots In New Zealand
North Island: Auckland,
South Island: Christchurch
The Standard Rental Prices Includes:
* Vehicles less than 12 months
* Unlimited Kilometers
* 15% GST
* Extra Driver Fees
* Easy check out and check in
* Personalised Vehicle Consultation*
* Valet Service
* Linen and bedding (Includes pillow, pillowcase, sheet and towel per person and one doona (duvet) per bed, bath and tea towels)
* Linen Exchange Service
* Kitchen Equipment (cooking equipment, eating utensils)
* Full Water Tank
* Gas Bottle Exchange Service for hires of 14 days or more in length
* Transfer on day of pick-up and drop off from the Airport
* Skoot Camper Tablet
* complimentary campground guides
* General Equipment - (complimentary general equipment such as pegs and clothes line, dustpan/brush, fire extinguisher, bucket/hose and broom).
5 Point Service Star offering:Gas Bottle Exchange Service - Every 14 days of hire clients can visit a Star RV branch to exchange their used gas bottle for a full gas bottle.
* Valet service - Customers on hire for may visit any Star RV branch while on hire to have their vehicle cleaned, oil and water checked. Clients must call 48 hours prior to arrange this service.
* Linen exchange - Star RV clients may also exchange their linen and bedding during their rental at any Star RV Branch. Clients must call 48 hours prior to arrange this service.
* Online preregistration
Personalized Vehicle Consultation
On pick up of the vehicle our staff will provide a complimentary vehicle consultation. This includes an explanation of all the interior and exterior features of the vehicle as well as driving tips.
* Camp Chairs - $17 each per rental (included in Star Pack)
* Camp Table - $24 per rental (included in Star Pack)
* Snow Chains - $50 per rental (must be pre-booked) (included in Star Pack)
* Heater/Fan - $15 per rental (included in Star Pack)
* Toilet Chemicals - $2.50 each
* First Aid Kits - is supplied in every vehicle. If the seal is broken or the kit is not returned the kit becomes the property of the renter and a $50 fee is charged when the vehicle is returned.
* Baby Seat -35$ per rental (must be pre-booked) (included in Star Pack)
* Booster Seat -35$ per rental (must be pre-booked) (included in Star Pack)
New in New Zealand! - Skoot
Skoot is an in-vehicle tablet which provides maps, information on travel routes, local attraction and activities, travel deals and also GPS an WiFi capabilities. The Skoot have 3 packages available (sold in branch only) -
1. Skoot + GPS - 10$NZ per day (up to 150$NZ)
2. Skoot + GPS + WiFi (up to 1GB per day) - 15$NZ per day
3. Skoot + GPS + Unlimited WiFi - 25$NZ per day
Baby Seats / Booster Seats information
* Baby seats are suitable for children 6 months to 3 years of age can be fitted to the Motorhome Range. Baby seats can only be fitted in selected models. Baby Seats are always on request.
* Booster seats are suitable for a child between 3 and 8 years of age can be supplied for the Motorhome Range. Booster seats can only be fitted in selected models.
Booster Seats are always on request.
Children under 6 months of age cannot be accomodated in any of the Motorhomes
One Way Rentals (included in Star Pack)
North to South Rentals
- Pick-up 01 April 2018 to 30 September 2018 -a one way rental fee of $100 applies
- Pick-up 01 October 2018 to 31 March 2019 -a one way rental fee of $300 applies
South to North Rentals
- Pick-up 01 April 2018 to 30 October 2018 - no one way rental fee applies
- Pick-up 01 November 2018 to 31 March 2019 -a one way rental fee of $250 applies
L.P. Gas Refill Service Fee (included in Star Pack)
The gas bottle(s) is supplied full. A service fee is payable on pick up of the vehicle:
* Aquila RV - 25$
* Pandora RV, Hercules RV - 35$
The gas bottle can be returned empty to Star RV at the completion of the rental. The fee applies for each part of a multiple rental.
All rates include 15% GST.
Road User Charge Recovery Fee (included in Star Pack)
The Road User Charge Recovery Fee will be calculated and collected on return of the vehicle based on the kilometres travelled during the hire. The fee per 100km is as follows:
Aquila RV: NZ$7.22/ 100 km
Pandora RV: NZ$7.62/ 100 km
Hercules RV: NZ$7.62/ 100 km
Road User Charge Recovery Fee is subject to change upon Government intervention.
STAR PACK (All Inclusive pack)
Additional NZ$65 /per day (maximum $3,250 for rental)
this amount is payable in advance in additional to the rental cost.
The Star Pack includes:
* Nil Liability,
* Unlimited Windscreen and tyres will be covered for accidental damage,
* Undercarriage damage,
* Unlimited km,
* One Way Rental Fee,
* Road User Charge Recovery Fee,
* 15% GST,
* Complimentary Airport Transfers,
* Personal Kits,
* Kitchen Kit,
* Pre-Hire Cleaning Fees,
* Vehicle Consultation Fee,
* 24hr Roadside Assistance,
* Extra Driver Fees,
* Camp Ground Guides,
* LP Gas Refill Fee,
* Snow Chains (on request),
* Camp Chairs and Table
* Baby or Booster Seats (on request).
Extended Roadside Assistance - $4 per day capped at 25 days.
This includes opening vehicle on lock out, lost key replacement up to $120, emergency towing up to 25km, jump start, flat tyre change using spare located in the vehicle, fuel delivery up to 20 litres.
Windscreen and Tyre Protection Plus Extended Roadside Assistance - $7 per day capped at 25 days.
This includes 1 windscreen, 2 tyres, opening vehicle on lock out, lost key replacement up to $120, emergency towing up to 25km, jump start, flat tyre change using spare located in the vehicle, fuel delivery up to 20 litres.
Public Holiday Surcharge
A 100NZ$ surcharge will apply to all rentals picking up and/or dropping off on
* Easter Monday (2nd April 2018)
* ANZAC Day (25th April 2018)
* Queen’s Birthday (4th June 2018)
* Labour Day (22nd October 2018)
* Boxing Day (26th December 2018)
* Day after New Year’s Day (2nd January 2019)
* Waitangi Day (6th February 2019)
* Dates are correct at time of release. Dates subject to change.
Please read the Terms & Conditions