CANADA Motorhome Rental 2018
Valid for all CAD3 models
Valid for travel 1 January 2018 till 31st December 2018
Rates are in Canadian Dollars (CAD$)
Pick Up and Drop Off Locations in CANADA
West Canada: Calgary, Vancouver, Whitehorse, Edmonton
East / Central: Canada: Toronto, Halifax
Daily rate Includes:
* O km per day
* Standard transfers included from Airport area and downtown hotels
except downtown Toronto
* Full tank of fuel (must return full) and initial propane fill
* Maps and brochures provided at vehicle pick up subject to availability.
* Basic public liability coverage which includes premiums for collision insurance
and comprehensive insurance with a deductible of CA$7500 per event
* Roadside Assistance
Preparation Fee - 90 CAD$ (Mandatory)
Includes: initial propane fill, toilet chemicals, 2 rolls of toilet paper, fresh water
& sewer hoses, rubber gloves
The company offers free transfers to/from international airports, selected hotels in
the vicinity of the airports, as well as selected hotels downtown (except in Toronto).
Vancouver offers also transfers from Ferry - Canada Place Cruise terminal only.
No transfers from Ballantyne Pier.
Note: No transfers provided after 1:00 p.m.
Tax - Must be pre paid
All rental charges are subject to sales tax by law determined by departing city
Tax must be pre paid for rental days and pre-paid items.
The local tax is subject to change without notice
KM packs - pre paid + local tax
Basic prices do not include km
500 KM pack = 175 CAD$
1000 KM pack = 342 CAD$
Unlimited KM pack = 77 CAD$ / per day
The extra km rate = 0.41 CAD$ / per km
Silver All Inclusive Package (prepaid only+tax) = 56 CAD$ per day
In addition to the rental daily price
Includes: Preparation fee, Convenience kits, CDR Insurance. No KM included
(7 night minimum)
Gold All Inclusive Package (prepaid only+tax) = 147 CAD$ per day
In addition to the rental daily price
Includes: Unlimited Kilometres, Preparation fee, Convenience kits, CDR Insurance
(7 night minimum)
Extra Insurance Options - payable at pick up + tax
* CDR Insurance (Collision Damage Reducer) = 25 $CAD per day. Reduces the renterís responsibility for collision damages from CA$7,500 to CA$750 per occurrence
* CDW Insurance (Collision Damage Reducer Plus) = EXTRA 12.5 $CAD per day - available only in combination with CDR insurance when CDR was purchased (total of 37.5 $CAD per day).
The CDW Reduces the renter's responsibility for damages covered by CDR Insurance from CAD$750 to zero.
Convenience Kit - 95 CAD$ / per person (local payment only + tax)
These vehicle and personal kits are available per person, per rental and include:
Pots, pans, kettle, coffee filter, thermos and teapot,
Dinner set, cutlery set and steak knives and one extra dinner set (guest),
Coffee cups/glasses and assorted kitchen utensils,
Clothes hangers/clothes pegs and matches/ashtray (on request),
Can opener/cork screw and mixing bowls,
Cutting board, strainer, and toaster (on request)
Bucket/broom and dust pan,
Towels and body soap,
Bed sheet, pillow and pillow case,
Duvet and cover,
Basic tool set and flashlight,
Axe, Food savers and Lawn chair,
Instruction manual, Campground directories,
Salt & Pepper
Extra Optional Items (local payment only + tax)
All Local Payment Options must be booked in advance and are subject to availability
* Convenience Kits = 95 CAD$ per person
* GPS Navigation = 5 CAD$ / night (maximum charge of 50 CAD$ / rental)
* Electric Heater = 15 CAD$ / rental
* Bikes = 7 CAD$/ night (maximum charge of 30 days) , each bikes
* Bike Rack = 70 CAD$/ rental (Can not be installed with TC, TC-S, TC-B, VC or Adventurer 4)
Note: Bikes and bike racks must be booked in advance and are subject to availability. All bikes are one size. No child bike seasts or children bikes available.
* Child Seat / Baby Seat = 75 CAD$ /rental .On Request only
* Booster Seat = 25 CAD$ / rental. On Request only
* WiFi = 10 CAD$/ day include 50MB data / per day.
Charges for additional data: 1GB=20 CAD$, 2GB=30 CAD$, 5GB=60 CAD$.
WiFi rental is available at Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton , Halifax or Toronto locations, and is not available for one - way rentals to Whitehorse. No limit to number of connected devices. No software installation is required.
Prices subject to change
One Way Rentals - Must be pre ordered (including tax)
Vancouver to Calgary - 610 CAD$
Vancouver to Edmonton- 610 CAD$
Calgary to Vancouver -770 CAD$
Edmonton to Vancouver -770 CAD$
Toronto to Halifax - 950 CAD$
Halifax to Toronto - 950 CAD$
Please note no other one-ways are available
No child restrains are permitted in Van Conversion and C-Small motorhomes.
No baby/child and booster seats can be installed in the front passenger seats.
The staff at the rental location are not legally permitted to fit Baby/Child and Booster seats or to advise on how they should be fitted.
Safety seats are On Request only and subject to availability.
Child seat guidelines:
up to 9 kg
over 18 kg
Front facing if over 18 kg
Please note that this document serves as a guideline only. There can be variations as the vehicle categories consist of numerous different vehicle models. No specific vehicle model can be confirmed in advance or guaranteed at any time.
* Children aged 4-9 years can be seated in either a child seat or a booster seat. If over 30 Kg must be in a booster seat.
* Children within weight range 9 Kg to 18 Kg should be kept rear-facing as long as possible.
* No Booster Seat required for children Age 9 - 12 years / taller than 145cm
Source BCAA road-safety/child passenger safety.
These are general guidelines only and are subject to change.
A damage deposit equal to the amount of the insurance deductible ($7500 or $750) is required at the time of departure, authorising the amount on a major credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express). The credit card will blocked for up to 30 days with the deposit amount.
In the event of an accident the company will retain the security deposit until the motor vehicle insurance company determines liability for the accident. If the motor vehicle insurance company notifies the company that the renter is not at fault, the company agrees to reimburse the security deposit immediately after receiving notification from the motor vehicle insurance company.
All reservations are confirmed according to vehicle category and not according to vehicle model. Interior design, measurements and floor plans may differ within any vehicle category.
Illustrations and text in our website are a representation only of the vehicle depicted. Variances in the vehicles offered for rental may occur due to substitutions made by the rental company or modifications and/or upgrades to the vehicle design made by the manufacturer.
Please read The Terms & Conditions