Motorhome Rental in UK & Scotland 2021
Models: Van, Small, Medium, Family, Large
All prices are per day in GBP
Free GPS Navigation + Free tire wedges + Free airport transfers
Personally scheduled Pick-up & Drop Off time between 8AM and 18 PM
UK - Manchester/Chester - 32 Miles from Manchester Airport, 23 Miles from Liverpool Airport. Open All year round
Scotland - Glasgow / Edinburgh - 14 Miles from Glasgow Airport, 34 Miles from Edinburgh Airport. Open All year round
Each calendar day is considered as a rental day.
Both Pick up day and drop off day are calculated into rental days.
Late Night Pick up /Drop Off Surcharge
* Additional 149 GBP in Manchester and 125 GBP in Glasgow if pick-up and/or Drop Off is between 18:00 - 08:00 hour
The Rental Price Includes:
* Latest models of quality motorhomes
* Modern rental vehicle
* Unlimited km
* Local tax 22%
* Compulsory and Collision insurance against loss or damage, deductible is 1500
GBP per accident or damage
* Complete kitchenware and tableware
* Vehicle Instruction Guide
* Full diesel tank
* Free GPS
* Free Tire Wedge pair
Service Fee (Pre-Paid) - 234 GBP in Manchester and 230 GBP in Glasgow
The service fee covers everything concerning the pick up and drops off:
* Transfer between the following airport / airport hotels (see the list below) and the
Meeting Point: Terminal 1/2/3, Arrival hall
Meeting Point: Terminal 1, Arrival hall
Meeting Point: Terminal 1&2: Car Park 2, lanes 4 and 5
Meeting Point: Terminal 1, outside International arrivals, Taxi & Minibus lane across
Glasgow Shettleston Train station
* Exterior cleaning and basic interior cleaning
* Technical check-up
* Guidance for using a motorhome - This service can be given in Video format.
* Delivery and collection 24 hours / 7 days a week
* Information package with campsite guide and maps.
Extra Charge Items
* Bedding set - 50 GBP per person (Manchester) / 25 GBP per person (Glasgow) (blanket, pillow, towel, pillow case, sheets)
* Extra set of Bedding - 25 GBP per person (Manchester) / 15 GBP per person (Glasgow) (1 towel, 1 pillow case, sheets)
* Camping Set (table and chairs) - 4 GBP per day (Manchester) / 5 GBP per day(Glasgow)
* Baby Seat (Up to 135 cm) - 19 GBP per rental (Manchester) / 25 GBP per rental (Glasgow)
* Booster seat- 19 GBP per rental (Manchester) / 25 GBP per rental (Glasgow)
* Final cleaning - 170 GBP per rental (Manchester) / 150 GBP per rental (Glasgow)
* Final cleaning after travelling with animals - 100 GBP
* Each Gas Bottle - 49 GBP per rental (Manchester) / 35 GBP per rental (Glasgow)
* Toilet chemicals bottle - one bottle includes in the rental price in Manchester / 15 GBP in Glasgow
* BBQ set - grill, coals, igniting liquid, matches - 39 GBP per rental (Manchester) / 45 GBP per rental (Glasgow)
* Electric Coffee maker - 19 GBP per rental (Manchester) / 25 GBP per rental (Glasgow) (works only when vehicle is connected to external electricity grid)
* Inverter 12V to 230V - 4 GBP per day (Manchester) / 5 GBP per day (Glasgow)
* Winter tires- winter tires will be provided without extra fee if needed.
All inclusuve package - 100 GBP per person (Manchester) / 50 GBP per person (Glasgow) (free for infants under 2 years)
Including: bed linen set, final cleaning, toilet chemical, Cleaning set, raincoat, camping set and BBQ set. Must be Pre-booked
Essential package - 100 GBP per rental (Manchester) / 75 GBP per rental (Glasgow)
The "must-haves" for comfortable traveling
Including: toilet chemical, additional driver and 1 gas bottle. Must be Pre-booked
All transfers need to be booked and pay in advance -
Transfer to/from city hotel, railway stations etc. - price will be given according demand
Every additional driver will be 50 GBP per driver (Manchester) / 75 GBP per driver (Glasgow)
Traveling to other countries - Important information
Client is obligated to ask for approval from rental station when traveling outside the country where the rental station is located. Outside the rental agreement opening country occurred accidents may incur a higher deductible claim from the client. Rental stations hold the right to limit the lowest deductible to TC Plus in case of the motorhome is taken abroad. If customer is planning to visit several countries is important to contact the rental station in advance and double check the requirement for a green card (additional insurance document).
Touring Cars rental station obtains the green card document, if a client wishes to enter agreed countries but additional insurance document is required. Traveling within the Nordic countries does not require any special attention concerning approval nor green card when a rental vehicle has been collected from one of these countries.
Travelling to Russia, Belarus or Ukraine
Traveling to Russia, Belarus or Ukraine is not allowed.
Traveling to Eastern European countries is allowed for rental vehicles taken from Tallinn and Riga offices and with a special permission from other rental stations. Special insurance requirements may apply to traveling in Eastern European countries.
Long Term Rental Discounts:
15-29 days: 2% discount
30-44 days: 11% discount
45 days or more: 20% discount
Discount is calculated on daily rental price only. Service fee, one-way fees, insurance payments and extra items are not discountable.
Gas (Propane) is not included in the rental price.
The vehicle is delivered with 2 full gas bottles.
Each used bottle will be charged of 49 GBP per rental (Manchester) / 35 GBP per rental (Glasgow)
Diesel is not included in the rental price. However the vehicle is delivered with full tank of diesel, and it has to be returned full.
The vehicle must be returned with a full tank of diesel otherwise, a refueling charge of 22 GBP + 10 GBP (Manchester) / 20 GBP + 1.5 GBP (Glasgow) per liter will be applied.
Refueling Service - Full Purchase Option is available at the time of rental and allows clients to return vehicle without refueling diesel tank. Price will be given at station.
Parking at the depot - it is possible to leaves private vehicle at the Rental Station -price will be given on request.
All Vehicles Include:
Manual Transmission, Turbo Diesel Engine, Power steering, Seat belts, Diesel tank, kitchen with gas stove (2-3 burners), Refrigerator (operating on 220V and Gas), Wash room and Shower, Flushing Toilet, Fresh water tank, Waste water tank, Heating, Storage compartment, AM-FM Radio with cassette or CD player,
2 Gas bottles (11kg each). No air condition.
Vehicle Equipment (Included In The Rental Price)
Full kitchen ware
First aid kit
Instant tire repair kit
Tire wedge pair
12 V/220 V outlets
Kitchen Equipment (Included In the Rental Price)
Dinner plates (6)
Soup plates (6)
Drinking glasses (6)
Coffee mugs (6)
Small serving bowl
Hot pad (2)
Pot stand (2)
Soup spoons (6)
Tea spoons (6)
Small sharp knife
Bottle opener with corkscrew
Please read the Terms & Conditions