Motorhome Rental in Finland, Iceland, Estonia 2019
Models: Van, Small, Medium, Family, Large, Luxury
All prices are per day in Euro
Book now : 5% Discount Online + Free GPS Navigation + Free tire wedges + Free airport transfers
Personally scheduled Pick-up & Drop Off time between 8AM and 18 PM
Rental Depots In Scandinavia
Helsinki station is 11 km from Vaanta international Airport. Open all year round.
Rovaniemi station located in Rovaniemi Airport. Open year round
Tempere - Drop off station only
Ivalo - Drop off station only
Reykjavik station is 6 km from Keflavik Airport. Open all year round,
Tallin station is Open all year round
Riga station is Open all year round
Each calendar day is considered as a rental day.
Both Pick up day and drop off day are calculated into rental days.
Late Night Pick up /Drop Off Surcharge
Additional 149 Euro in Finland, 150 Euro in Estonia and Latvia, 199 Euro in Iceland if pick-up and/or Drop Off are between 18:00 - 08:00 hour.
The Rental Price Includes:
* Latest models of quality Motorhomes
* Modern rental vehicle
* Unlimited km
* Local tax 22%
* Compulsory and Collision insurance against loss or damage, deductible is
3500 EUR in Iceland and 2800 Euro in Finland, Estonia and Latvia per accident or
* Complete kitchenware and tableware
* Vehicle Instruction Guide
* Full diesel tank
* Free Tire Wedge pair
Service Fee (Pre-Paid) - 269 EUR in Finland, Estonia and Latvia, 299 Euro in Iceland
The service fee covers everything concerning the pick up and drops off:
* Transfer between the following airport / airport hotels (see the list below) and the
Helsinki International Airport
Meeting point - Terminal 1/2 Pre-order taxi parking, next to regular taxi lines
Meeting point - Terminal 1, arrival hall
Keflavik - Iceland International Airport
Meeting point - Main Terminal arrival hall
Meeting point - Main Terminal arrival hall
Riga Airport RIX
Meeting point -Terminal 1
* Exterior cleaning and basic interior cleaning
* Technical check-up
* Guidance for using a motorhome - This service can be given in Video format.
* Delivery and collection 24 hours / 7 days a week
* Information package with campsite guide and maps.
Extra Charge Items
* Bedding set - 51 EUR per person (blanket, pillow, towel, pillow case, sheets)
* Extra set of Bedding - 25 EUR per person (1 towel, 1 pillow case, sheets)
* Camping Set (table and chairs) - 4 EUR per rental day
* Baby Seat (Up to 135 cm) - 55 EUR per rental (50 EUR in Rovaniemi)
* Booster seat - 19 EUR per rental
* Final cleaning - 170 EUR in Iceland and Finland // 220 EUR in Latvia and Estonia
* Final cleaning after travelling with animals - 199 EUR in Iceland and Finland // 250 EUR in Latvia and Estonia
* Each Gas Bottle - 95 EUR / 49 Euro in Finland and Estonia
* Reduction of Insurance Deductible -9-29 EUR per day (see Insurance)
* Toilet chemicals bottle - 22 EUR per bottle
* BBQ set grill, coals, igniting liquid, utensils, matches - 39 EUR
* Electric Coffee maker - 19 EUR (works only when vehicle is connected to external electricity grid)
* Winter tires- winter tires will be provide without extra fee if needed.
All inclusuve package - 130 EUR in Iceland, Lavia and Estonia / 120 EUR in Finland per person (free for infants under 2 years)
Including: bed linen set, final cleaning, toilet chemical, Cleaning set, raincoat, Camping set and BBQ set. Must be Pre-booked
Essential package - 130 EUR in Iceland / 120 EUR in Finland, Latvia and Estonia per rental
The "must-haves" for comfortable traveling
Including: toilet chemical, additional driver and 1 gas bottle. Must be Pre-booked
Transfer to/from city hotel, railway stations etc. per one way):
Finland, Helsinki - 98 EUR
Tallinn - 50 EUR
Riga - 30 EUR
Ferry terminal transfers are not available
Every additional driver will be 49 EUR
One Way Rental- Pre-Paid - including 2 gas bottles
Pick up in one city and returning in another city or location is possible bent to availability and with extra charge:
Prices will be given upon request
Traveling to other countries:
* Client is obligated to ask for permission from the rental station when travelling outside the country where the rental station is located.
* Outside the rental agreement opening country occurred accidents may incur a higher deductible claim from the client.
* rental stations hold the right to limit the lowest deductible to TC Plus in case of the motorhome is taken abroad.
* If client is planning to visit several countries is important to contact the rental station in advance and double check the requirement for a green card (additional insurance document).
* The company obtains a green card document, insurance document, if a client wishes to enter agreed countries but additional insurance document is required.
* Travelling within the Nordic countries does not require any special attention concerning approval nor green card when a rental vehicle has been collected from one of these countries.
* Travelling to Russia, Belarus or Ukraine is not allowed.
* Travelling to Eastern Europe is allowed for rental vehicles from Tallin and Riga offices and with a special permission from other rental stations. Special insurance requirements may apply to traveling in Eastern European countries.
Long Term Rental Discounts:
15-29 days: 2% discount
30-44 days: 11% discount
45 days or more: 20% discount
Discount is calculated on daily rental price only. Service fee, one-way fees, insurance payments and extra items are not discountable.
Gas (Propane) is not included in the rental price.
The vehicle is delivered with 2 full gas bottles.
Each used bottle will be charged of 95 EUR in Iceland / 49 Euro in Finland, Estonia and Latvia
Diesel is not included in the rental price. However the vehicle is delivered with full tank of diesel, and it has to be returned full.
The vehicle must be returned with a full tank of diesel otherwise, a refueling charge of 26 Euro + 2 Euro (in Iceland and Finland) / 2.5 Euro (in Latvia and Estonia) per liter will be applied.
Full Purchase Option is available at the time of rental and allows clients to return vehicle without refueling diesel tank. Price will be given at station.
Parking at the depot - it is possible to leaves private vehicle at the Rental Station – price will be given on request.
All Vehicles Include:
Manual Transmission, Turbo Diesel Engine, Power steering, Seat belts, Diesel tank, kitchen with gas stove (2-3 burners), Refrigerator (operating on 220V and Gas), Wash room and Shower, Flushing Toilet, Fresh water tank, Waste water tank, Heating, Storage compartment, AM-FM Radio with cassette or CD player,
2 Gas bottles (11kg each). No air condition.
Vehicle Equipment (Included In The Rental Price)
Full kitchen ware
First aid kit
Instant tyre repair kit
Tire wedge pair
12 V/220 V outlets
Kitchen Equipment (Included In The Rental Price)
Dinner plates (6)
Soup plates (6)
Drinking glasses (6)
Coffee mugs (6)
Small serving bowl
Hot pad (2)
Pot stand (2)
Soup spoons (6)
Tea spoons (6)
Small sharp knife
Bottle opener with corkscrew
Please read the Terms & Conditions